Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Because I Can Dream

Like everyone else my age, I'm starting to fantasize how my own future apartment will look like. For me, it's pretty much the "usual". Somewhere high, with a nice nightview, cozy, yada yada.

But I've always dreamt of having plenty of artwork displays all over the house. And by "artwork", I really do mean designer pieces. Now, it would take quite a number of fairies to grant my wish with the following pieces, because some of them are already so rare and so exclusive. But hey, I can dream can I?

So now, "Welcome to my Crib!"

ANY piece from the collection "Atomic Bomb", Viktor & Rolf's 1998 supposedly debut couture collection.

Hussein Chalayan Spring 2009 closing dresses

Of course, Hussein Chalayan's famous "Table Dress" from Fall 2000

Christian Dior Spring 2007 couture closing piece


Junya Watanabe Fall 2000

Junya Watanabe Fall 2000

......
Snap me out of this, somebody. Tavi? anyone?

1 comment:

Carly said...

Oh my goodness, an apartment with all of these treasures would be amazing. For now you could just stick pictures of them everywhere.

New post
www.dressedupdown.blogspot.com